Thursday, January 13, 2011

Top Ten Thursdays: fav workout songs of the moment

When you have a pop artist and a dancer working out, you best believe music is crucial to our workouts. We love all kinds of music but when it comes to the gym here's what's topping our playlists right now - the first five from Sariah and the last 5 from Sef:

  1. Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson
  2. Dirty Picture by Taio Cruz (feat Ke$ha)
  3. Now I'm that B*tch by Livvi Franc (feat Pitbull)
  4. Release me by Agnes
  5. All about sex by Sariah (obviously lol!)
  6. Unusual by Trey Songz
  7. Look at me now by Chris Brown (feat Busta Rhymes)
  8. Make it Rain by Travis Porter
  9. Dark Fantasy by Kanye West
  10. S&M by Rihanna


Enjoy - Most can be downloaded from itunes!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, Sef & Sariah! Glad you're a day ahead of me so I can see what pain is next! Thanks for the kind words & your blog, I'll be watching. Keep bringing it!

    http://callhimishmael.blogspot.com/search/label/P90X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog guys! P90X is such the real deal - I was limping around for a week after Legs last week :)

    ReplyDelete