Friday, January 7, 2011

S&S Day 6: Did someone say Push-up?



TGIF! Day 6: Chest shoulders and triceps. One word for you: PUSH-UPS (or is that two words?) Several variations of a pushup. I think we actually did this video randomly last year and ohhh how we did not miss it! Even though we did the pushup exercises on our knees - it was still hard! Our arms, and shoulders are definitely feelin the burn. sheesh!

We hope everyone is still going strong with their workouts this week. We are getting hit by a snow storm today so no outdoor runs for us but we do have cardio tonight since I'll be teaching cardio dance (aka burlesque beat) at Crunch tonight and we're having an xbox dance central battle party too. See, fitness can be fun!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support over on my blog! Reading yours makes me sore already, but it's good to see other people going through it! I look forward to your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it going dont stop.

    ReplyDelete