Monday, January 9, 2012

Makeup Monday - Day 4 run recap



I had a hard time getting out of bed Sunday (which is usually my long run day) so I relaxed for the extra hour and told myself to do it monday morning.  In hindsight, I totally wish i would have done it yesterday because after my run this morning, the last thing I wanted to do was rush through the hot shower afterwards and "run" to work.  Lesson learned.   I'm still proud of myself for finishing this.  I had a few thoughts of stopping and walking but halfway through I was in a groove.  My GPS was acting up so I ran according to time and figured that I would be close to 7 miles after an 1 hr and 10min.  But then I wasn't home yet so the extra 8 minutes seemed to get me just above 7.5 mi.  Wish me luck that I don't nap at work!

 
No tourists for once... so rare.

BK and back...


No comments:

Post a Comment