Wednesday, March 9, 2011

S&S, Where have y'all been???!



Seriously folks, it's a little insane.  Sariah is jetsetting all over the country while I'm stuck here manning the fort...the life of a popstar right?  But have no fear - I'm still working out just been slacking on the video front. Well actually, not even the video front the POSTING front.  I've been running tight on time so I dont get the chance to upload the vids to our channel.  Also,  it's really not that entertaining - it's not like I can show you exercises while holding the camera lol.  But this weekend I did tape a little post workout minute after finishing my Nike Training Club workout. I can't recommend these workouts enough - it's a great way to get a jam-packed full body workout in 30 minutes. There's 45 min options as well.   Tuesday, I did "shakedown" and lemme tell you - I looked like a madwoman since the exercises only go for 30 sec or 1 minute and it's literally up and down up and down.  Go from toe touches with a medicine ball into a squat press then back into plank rows or burpee to shoulder press every minute.  OMG. I was exhausted! but no pain no gain right?

I'm still sore.

BTW!   GIVEWAWAY WINNER!!!! WE DIDN'T FORGET YOU!!  

The winner is.....

Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited about the giveway - but more excited to see you guys are doing well and keeping up with your workouts!

    I'm trying to get back into my routine again!

    Thanks again for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete