Saturday, January 15, 2011

S&S Express Day 15: Plyo Pronto



Jump day. after 5-6ish hours of sleep, we were back in action for speed plyometrics or plyo pronto as we're calling it. Plyo pronto is when you skip past all of Tony's demos and talking and just bring it. I think we were still zoned out because besides the occasional $*(@! and #@*)!$ being uttered, we were quiet and just getting through that video like it was nobody's business. Sariah wants to know what does the circle run actually work out? I mean it's quick movement - and I'm guessing it works on your agility in a way but what else does it work body-wise? all you p90x grads, trainers, etc - please weigh in. we wanna know!

4 comments:

  1. Dunno yet! I haven't ventured the plyo yet, still heeding the Hort's advice to do Cardio X if you're a newbie. Plus I don't have space to jump . . . I have low ceilings in my basement, where I typically bring it! One of these days I'll try to ply.

    http://callhimishmael.blogspot.com/search/label/P90X

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I was thinking the same thing re: the circle run!! But, I kind of look forward to it because its kind of like a light break compared to all the other torture that Plyo brings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome comments and for visiting my blogs!! I am definitely starting to appreciate morning workouts more and more. It's just the getting up and going that is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Week 3 starts in 20 minutes. . . . bring it. http://www.callhimishmael.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete