Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20: Let's Box - HIyah!



Wow. what a struggle to wake up this morning. Sariah was feeling the effects of sake lol and I'm feeling a tinge of a cold coming on (blah!). So we snoozed a bit before we dragged ourselves to the gym to do Kenpo today. We subbed Tony's talking for some house/techno/r&b music. In addition to the bosu, we brought the boxing gloves out and added the jumprope going for 100 skips during each break. Though still exhausted we still pulled it out. Tonight is extra cardio since i'll be teaching funk at Crunch today. woo woo... any NYC readers - come check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Teaching funk? wow - that sounds fun!
    Do you have a youtube of that on here??

    Good job dragging yourselves out of bed this a.m.! Its hard after a few drinks the night before! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do kenpo tonight. I think I am going to add in 2 lb hand weights. I look like a fool when I do this dvd, so uncoordinated.

    ReplyDelete